As we enter 2019 I thought it would be fun to take a look back at our 2018. I have to say that blogging has been a lot of fun this year. This blog has seen incredible growth compared to it’s first few years. I have enjoyed watching the number of followers steadily increase, as well as the positive feed back when readers like a post or leave a comment.
To review this year I started by looking at the stats and decided to share my five most read posts this year. I then chose another five posts that didn’t even make the top ten but I thought were worth re-sharing.
If you have been following me for the entire year and have already viewed all of these posts, I am most grateful and I hope you will stick around to see what 2019 has in store. If you are new here, and would like to get to know us better, check out some of the links below.
- There was a tie for the most viewed posts this year. I find it kind of funny that one of the two most viewed posts was this one talking about blog stats and thanking readers. https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/05/31/im-not-gonna-wait-to-tell-you/
- The other top post was probably the most exciting thing that happened to us this year. https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/06/27/when-dreams-come-true/
- I am happy that this post was in the top five because I think it has an inspirational message. https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/09/16/god-will-not-give-you-more-than-you-can-handle-i-beg-to-differ/
- This post was a long time in the making so it is good to see that it has had many views. 🙂 https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/04/30/working-with-nature/
- This is a post I wrote in response to terms that were hitting on my blog through various search engines. Interestingly, I probably get hits on this post about once a week through search engines. https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/06/20/garlic-soap/
- I prefer summer over winter and seeing that our winter has just begun this post is for anyone, like me, who may be longing for some fun in the sun. https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/08/17/staycation-and-my-favorite-things-about-summer/
- We celebrated my birthday last year by going to one of our local attractions that was well worth the visit. https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/01/07/pizza-chocolate-chocolate-chocolate-cake-and-a-history-lesson/
- Something a little different from me – poetry? https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/05/15/wild-flower-bouquet/
- A really great recipe – is it asparagus season yet??? https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/05/07/asparagus-for-breakfast/
- Just something I thought was worth re -posting. https://donteatitsoap.com/2018/09/26/my-thoughts-about-bee-keeping-and-honey/
As we begin 2019 I would love to hear from you. Is there something you would like to share with us? Is there something I have written about that you would like to see more of, or perhaps something that I have not written about but should? I do have some posts planned but I am always open to your suggestions. Thank you for reading and we wish you a Happy New Year.